Do you need assistance to overcome
"the 7 common obstacles" that get in the way
of your career change plans?
Coaching support can be extremely helpful to ignite your career campaign
Our coaching programs are specifically designed to give you support and assistance for the 7 common obstacles that you may face when you are in the process of reinventing yourself:
- Procrastination — wishing instead of doing, or the old "I'm too busy" to put it into practice
- Perfectionism — your standards are so high, you not able to complete as much as you need to
- Get bored easily — once the excitement wears off, you're ready to move on to a new project
- Overwhelmed — sometimes a new undertaking can be scary or complex, and you can get confused on how to approach it
- Fear of being different or original — you may be used to always "going with the flow" and may now need to go your own path
- Defeatist or not motivated — been beat down and are thinking "oh, I'll never be able to pull this off"
- Fear of change — this is the BIG ONE
the fear that you may fail — or even succeed — when attempting something new Your subconscious is powerfully programmed to do what it's always done, it may resist you making a change — even a good change — and try to hold on to your old ways
Could you use some help to focus on managing
day-to-day realities that can get in the way
of your career change planning?
The practical day-to-day things that get in the way, are things that a coach can
help you manage and get organized with, such as:
- you have a lot of distractions going on, and need a third party to pull you out of the "drama" to keep you focused on the course content
- you are very busy and need someone to help you stay organized in completing this program and getting your career campaign off the ground
- you tend to have a lot going on, and need someone to give you structured deadlines and keep you accountable
- you want to get the most out of your talents and capabilities using the program
- time is money: you want to achieve results as quickly as possible (if I had a couch I believe I'd have gotten this project off the ground in 6 months instead of 2 years)
- you want value-added service, above and beyond what you can achieve yourself
- my 19 years of experience as a marketing advisor may offer you the edge you need if there is a section or concept that you can't seem to master or get a handle on, and it is stopping your progress from achieving your goals
- You may realize you need assistance to get through certain obstacles that you just can't seem to get around, over, under or through, no matter how you try.
- Once you've defined your career purpose, you may not know what shape it should take, and would like help to take it to the next level.
- you may want to "brainstorm" ideas of how to convert your defined career purpose into a business venture, freelance, career, joint venture
- For some of you, career change planning will be a smooth process, you'll nail it right away. For others, you may be stuck on one of the obstacles above. Sometimes these obstacles can delay you indefinitely and side track this whole process.
A comparison of what is out there in 2010: how do you
know if you are getting the best value from coaching?
I cannot tell you how badly I wished for a coach when I was delayed in my career change process. It would have cut 100's of hours off my learning curve. In the same way, when you are defining your career, a coach can cut dozens of hours off the learning curve by helping you get the best results, make realistic decisions, avoid delay, and climb over obstacles.
Because I know how important and helpful a concerned coach can be, I try to make my rates as fairly priced as possible. Especially compared to other career coaching services that charge $275, $499, $520 and up.
You can compare some popular industry coaching programs here:
Coaching consults — especially as reasonable as ours are — are an excellent use of your hard earned money if they help you break through to a lucrative career or business that will enrich you for a lifetime.
If you have taken the time and energy to look into this CareerPlan Pro program, and you think you may need coaching but are not sure, take a look at all the different coaching options that you have:
CareerPlan Pro™ Coaching Packages Features
Career Plan Pro — Fast Track Program
Our strongest and deepest coaching support package. It's designed to put your career campaign into play as soon as possible.
Fast Track Program is based around completion of the CareerPlan Pro program with an experienced career planning specialist skillfully helping you to manage all the elements of the career change planning process:
- We are a partner in your career change planning success
- managing a structured, deadline-oriented, weekly completion schedule
- focus on preparing you for your new career role
- powerful weekly phone consults:
- to sharpen your focus on course content
- discover where you operate at your highest market value
- lower your risk and maximize your upside
- develop self-management skills
- keep you motivated on the career campaign
- overcome any obstacles that come up
- weekly review of your accomplishments, so you never get too far off track
- keep accountable to completion deadlines
- get your career campaign up and running as fast as possible
- we'll explore and brainstorm the best possible career or business scenarios for your particular strengths
- unlimited emails — allow 24 hr response time — on any course content question or ongoing strategies
- additional bonus materials employed as needed, such as motivation tools, rewards plans, positive affirmations programming and personal branding
- working it out with a coach over 3 weeks allows you to think everything though and vet out any kinks in the process to give you the most clarity
- ferret out limiting beliefs or attitudes you may need to expand to assume your new role
- requires up to 4 to 6 hours time commitment from you each week
- completion of this program makes you eligible for Group 5 Consulting
Individual coaching sessions option
- for either Define Your Career or CareerPlan Pro, you can request coaching assistance at any time, on any course content, with our 1- 4 coaching sessions packages
- special arrangements can be made for longer-term, ongoing career campaign management packages
Group and organization coaching with teleconference option
- Are you going through this process with your friends or family, group, class, team, religious or fraternal organization? We can schedule group teleconferences by special arrangements, and at 40% off per person fees.
- groups can benefit tremendously by harnessing the unique strengths each member brings
Speaking Engagements & Seminars
- I am not scheduling any more in-person speaking engagements or seminars at this time due to time constraints
Group 5 Consulting
- work on a common business or entrepreneurial enterprise
- works like a Virtual Board of Directors
- for clients who have completed Fast Track only
- application required
- monthly membership fee
- monthly time commitment
- potential ongoing investments into a mutual enterprise may be required
- must bring something unique to the group
- limited to 5 members per group at this time
|Reach out to me by email at
|Call me 9 am to 7 pm at: